Our quoting and Job spec process
- No project is to small or large; we take pride in servicing every customer
- We will review your needs and explain all of our service capabilities at no cost
- Your needs and budget will determine the scope of services provided
- You will be sent a detailed job spec packet for review prior to the start of any work
The Services We Offer
- Aerial recording of designated areas, home, buildings, landscape, ship, platform or any place accessible by drone.
- Systematic mapping flight via pre-programmed software with embedded GPS data to ensure accuracy.
- Aerial footage and associated data uploaded to accessbile cloud server accessed via secure passoword protected account.
- Data burned to cd and delivered to customer if desired.
What Type of Things Impact Price?
- The amount of time spent recording what the drone flies over.
- How the footage is delivered; if its just a cd, or an emailed file vs. a cloud based server you can access.
- Wether or not the drone operator can keep visual contact with the drone; out of site drone flying requires greater certification.
Your unsure what to do next
We understand that for most of our new customers this is the very first time they will be purchasing services of this nature. Its never easy to shop for and ultimately make a decision on something you have never bought previously. Thats why we are happy to provide a no obligation, no pressure, ballpark quote if thats all you need right now.